Registration Closes In:
Do you want to have faster runs?
Do you want to increase your qualifying rate?
Do you want to improve your teamwork?
Online training has arrived and powerful, affordable tools like the Coach’s Eye are accelerating the rate at which people improve in dog agility. Gone are the days of making endless mistakes with your first “learning dog.” Today, newcomers with access to the internet, a camera, and high quality instruction have the opportunity to maximize their dog’s agility performance, right from the start.
If you’re a new handler with your first agility dog, how would you like to:
- have us analyze your training sessions on video?
- teach your dog powerful handling concepts that you will use throughout your agility career?
- recognize errors in your timing of cues, before they become a bad habit?
- improve your teamwork with your dog?
If you’re an experienced competitor looking to take your game to the next level, how would you like to:
- fine tune your timing of cues on course?
- discover and fix weaknesses in your handling?
- identify and utilize strengths in your handling?
- increase your yards per second?
- increase your qualifying rate?
- position yourself to excel at major competitions?
The Tune-Up is divided into four modules. These modules will be released one at a time, every two weeks, giving you the flexibility needed to schedule your training sessions. The first module will open when registration closes on May 13th. In the first module, we will introduce training concepts that we have found invaluable, accompanied by a video that demonstrates exactly how to use them in your training. In addition to the training concepts, we will highlight a different handling skill in each module that we have used to improve our own performances, again demonstrated with video.
Improve your training efficiency by:
- focusing on a single criterion
- keeping reinforcement rates high
- using differential rewards and jackpots
- appropriately dealing with mistakes
- improving transitions
- effectively using reward placement
- solidifying learning with contrasting sequences
- building complex behaviors with forward-chaining and back-chaining
A focus on these training fundamentals will result in:
- less confusion for your dog
- faster learning by your dog
- improved teamwork
- a happier team!
Fine-tune your handling using:
- acceleration and deceleration to avoid traps and create tight turns and strong finishes
- deceleration to create tight turns out of chutes and straight tunnels
- well-timed front crosses with good footwork
- rear crosses when front crosses will create wide turns
- combinations of deceleration and rear crosses that replace more complex handling maneuvers
After reading and watching, you will have the chance to incorporate what you’ve learned into several exercises that you choose based on your dog’s skill level and available equipment. These exercises range from single jump beginner drills to advanced sequences from major national and international competitions. You will have the opportunity to submit video for us to evaluate with the Coach’s Eye, focusing on the major course concepts and timely execution of your chosen maneuvers. Here is one of our Coach’s Eye analyses:
Your participation in the course, including feedback and videos, will be private and available only to you.
You’ll Also Get the Following Two BONUSES Free
How Much Will This Cost?
Your typical weekly agility class costs $75 per month, while a seminar costs about $200 per day. Online classes usually cost more than $200 per course. This 8 week course combines the training of a weekly class with the teaching and feedback of a seminar.
Bad Dog Agility is offering this course for $150. In addition, we are providing a monthly payment option of $80 for two months. Lastly, we are also offering a ZERO RISK:
30-Day Money Back Guarantee — No Questions Asked
If you’re not thrilled with our course, just let us know during the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
We hope you will take advantage of this unique opportunity to develop as a trainer and a competitor. Remember, registration closes on May 13th. We look forward to working with you!