Final Thoughts – Bad Dog Agility Academy

Final Thoughts

You cannot view this unit as you're not logged in yet.
  • says:

    All of my agility and non-agility friends are so impressed with my 6 month old borderpap puppy, thanks to your course. She’s learned so much already and has a great foundation that I am excited to continue! Thank you Sarah, Skeptic, and co.!

    • Sarah Baker says:

      Your puppy looks great! You put a lot of time into training, how awesome! I am so glad to help you with your journey!! Plus she is soooo cute!!

  • says:

    Your journey with Skeptic has been my number one go-to resource for training Freck. We have accomplished about 95% of the Important Puppy Skills noted in the recap and are continually working on the other 5%. Thank You so much!

  • Heather says:

    Thank you. I learned a lot. Among other things, your videos helped me see how Skeptic learned. It has given me more insight and patience with my puppy’s learning.

  • cynthia says:

    Thank you Sarah! This has been a wonderful journey with you and Skeptic. It has been so helpful to me with my two new pups 🙂

  • >